At 18 years of age, Tommy Boucaut has a surfing maturity beyond his years. With dual Australian / French citizenship, Tommy has the best of both worlds, spending 6 months of the year at home in Lennox Head then 6 months in Europe. Tommy’s focus is the Junior series. He gets to compete in both the Australasian & European Junior series and WQS events. With an amazing air game and smooth carving ability, this powerful surfer can do it all.
His accomplishments so far:
- 5th Surfest Pro Junior – Newcastle
- 5th Sunset Beach Pro Junior – Hawaii
- 17th European Junior Series 2014
- 1st Rip Curl National Grom search final 2012
- 3rd Australian Junior surfing titles 2012
- 4th Rip Curl International final 2012
- 7th ISA World Junior titles 2012
Tommy currently rides a 5’10 x 18 3/4 x 2 5/16 BAD BRAINS model.